To Test OR Not To Test ?


My 1st pregnancy, my 1st baby meant a lot more to me...

I never forget the mixed feelings I had to carry along through out the whole pregnancy. Many thanks to my husband and my family who supported me along the pregnancy journey.

Every woman in the beginning of pregnancy will always have this doubt: will my baby be healthy? This anxiety is common for those who conceive at the age of 30 and above. Besides carrying out regular gynecological examinations, several screening and diagnosis have become a must for most reproductive woman.

I had my first pregnancy at the age of 29. Without any specific medical history or reason, I accepted the suggestion of my gynae to have a “Triple Test” screening.

Please continue here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Triple-Test

No comments: